Temperature data logger with external thin cable sensor, ideal for food and pharmaceutical industry.
TempStick Probe with thin cable temperature data logger is a miniaturized temperature recorder with cable and rigid metal probe of verious lengths, with a wide range of monitoring applications especially in the food and pharmaceutical industry and in the environment, for continuous monitoring in fridges and fridge cells according to ISO 9001 and 12830 standards, HACCP, FDA, BRC ecc. certification. Its reduced size and no need of external power supply make the TempStick system extremely versatile. The data logger can be supplied with calibration certificate with Accredia (Italian reference center, NIST equivalent) traceability.
The rigid metal probe is made with stainless steel AISI 316L, food grade, and is available in different types:
- 3 cm length, 4 mm diameter, rounded tip for immersion (ordering code 03)
- 8 cm length, 4 mm diameter, rounded tip for immersion (ordering code 04)
- 3 cm length, 4 mm diameter, pointed tip for penetration (ordering code 05)
- 8 cm length, 4 mm diameter, pointed tip for penetration (ordering code 06)
Cable is 2 mm diameter and has a standard length of 30 cm but it can be ordered longer.Available also in the following versions:
- TempStick: with internal sensor
- TempStick Probe with handle: with cable, rigid probe, handle
- TempStick Probe: with cable, rigid probe
- TempStick Probe IP68: with cable, rigid probe, protcted in an IP68 box
- TempStick Probe -80: with cable, rigid probe, for temperatures from -80°C
- TempStick Probe 200: with cable, rigid probe, for temperatures up yo 200°C