Temperature data logger with external sensor for temperatures from -80°C. Product's core temperature controlled directly. Thin cable.
TempStick Probe -80 temperature data logger is a miniaturized temperature recorder with cable and rigid metal probe of verious lengths, calibrated from -80°C up to 20°C; it has a wide range of monitoring applications especially in the food and pharmaceutical industry, for continuous monitoring in ultra freezers. Its reduced size and no need of external power supply make the TempStick system extremely versatile. The data logger can be supplied with calibration certificate with Accredia (Italian reference center, NIST equivalent) traceability.
The rigid metal probe is made with stainless steel AISI 316L, food grade, and is available in different types:
- 3 cm length, 4 mm diameter, rounded tip for immersion (ordering code 03)
- 8 cm length, 4 mm diameter, rounded tip for immersion (ordering code 04)
- 3 cm length, 4 mm diameter, pointed tip for penetration (ordering code 05)
- 8 cm length, 4 mm diameter, pointed tip for penetration (ordering code 06)
Cable is 2 mm diameter and has a standard length of 50 cm but it can be ordered longer.
Available also in the following versions:
- TempStick: with internal sensor
- TempStick Probe with handle: with cable, rigid probe, handle
- TempStick Probe: with cable, rigid probe
- TempStick Probe with thin cable: with thin cable, rigid probe
- TempStick Probe IP68: with cable, rigid probe, protcted in an IP68 box
- TempStick Probe 200: with cable, rigid probe, for temperatures up yo 200°C