What does it mean that there is a synchronization error?
If, when connecting the logger to the SPD, you get a synchronization error, it means that the clock of the device is not synchronized with that of the PC it is connected to, that is, there are more than 5 minutes of difference. There are many causes:
- the battery of the logger was replaced which, therefore, lost date and time
- the logger has reset itself perhaps due to low battery and / or because it was exposed to too high or low temperatures
- the PC has an incorrect date / time
- the logger has been programmed with one PC and downloaded with another and the two PCs are not synchronized
- the PC is set to a different time zone than the logger startup
Starting the logger it will synchronize with the PC.